Posted on Saturday, November 24, 2012 2:04 PM
photo: Camilla Adams
Old school banjo player and singer Curtis Eller kicks of his short tour of The Netherlands and Belgium tonight in Amsterdam. He has just released his new single Saving My Heart for the Butcherman - he is a vegetarian himself, so you get a pretty good idea about the lyrical content.
- 11/24 De Niewe Anita, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- 11/25 Delicatessen, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- 11/28 Madame Moustache, Brussels, Belgium
- 11/29 De Bakkerij, Castricum, The Netherlands
- 11/30 Kaffee 't Hoff, Middelburg, The Netherlands
- 12/01 B-Tuned3, Ghent, Belgium
- 12/13 Southern Rail Station, Carrboro, NC
- 12/16 Manbites Dog Theater, Durham, NC
Saving My Heart for the Butcherman is a self-released single. Buy it from his website.