Posted on Wednesday, October 03, 2012 4:26 PM
Led Zeppelin's long awaited official release of their 2007 reunion show at the O2 in London hits the shops on Novemebr 12. Before that Celebration Day will be screened worldwide:
The film will make its U.S. debut at the historic Ziegfeld Theater in New York’s theater district on October 9. Prior to the premiere, founding members John Paul Jones, Jimmy Page, and Robert Plant will be joined by Jason Bonham, the son of their late drummer John Bonham, for a press conference at New York’s Museum of Modern Art.
Celebration Day will then have its U.K. premiere at London’s legendary Hammersmith Apollo on October 12. Jones, Page, and Plant will also be attendance for this special event and a limited number of tickets will be made available to fans for £20. More ticket info can be found here.
Premieres for the film will follow in Berlin on October 15, where Jones is confirmed to attend, and Tokyo on October 16, which will have Page in attendance.
The film of Celebration Day will see a worldwide theatrical release by Omniverse Vision on 1,500 screens in over 40 territories on October 17. Tickets for the public screenings are available now via ledzeppelin.com.
- Good Times Bad Times
- Ramble On
- Black Dog
- In My Time Of Dying
- For Your Life
- Trampled Under Foot
- Nobody’s Fault But Mine
- No Quarter
- Since I’ve Been Loving You
- Dazed And Confused
- Stairway To Heaven
- The Song Remains The Same
- Misty Mountain Hop
- Whole Lotta Love
- Rock And Roll
- Standard Editions – 1-DVD/2-CD set and 1-Blu-ray/2-CD set
- Deluxe Editions – 2-DVD/2-CD set and 1-Blu-ray/1-DVD/2-CD set featuring exclusive bonus video content including the Shepperton rehearsals, and BBC news footage
- Music Only CD Edition – 2-CD set
- Music Only Blu-ray Audio Edition – Blu-ray Audio release featuring high-resolution 48K 24 bit PCM stereo and DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 surround sound audio only, no video
- Vinyl Edition – 3 LPs, 180-gram, audiophile quality vinyl (Available December 11)